Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II
7 DAYS TRIAL – FULL ACCESS (THEN $49 USD/month)
Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer.
What You’ll Learn
- Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets.
- Create powerful automation in spreadsheets.
- Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions.
- Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data.
- Data Validation
- Conditional Logic
- Automating Lookups
- Formula Auditing and Protection
- Data Modelling
- Recording Macros
No Reviews found for this course.