Agile Meets Design Thinking
7 DAYS TRIAL – FULL ACCESS (THEN $79 USD/month)
Despite everyone’s good intentions, hard work and solid ideas, too many teams end up creating products that no one wants, no one can use, and no one buys. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Agile and design thinking offer a different–and effective–approach to product development, one that results in valuable solutions to meaningful problems. In this course, you’ll learn how to determine what’s valuable to a user early in the process–to frontload value–by focusing your team on testable narratives about the user and creating a strong shared perspective.
What You’ll Learn
- Problems Agile Solves
- Agile Design with Personas, Problem Scenarios, and Alternatives
- Writing Great Agile User Stories
- Enhancing Your User Story
- How to evaluate and explain the relevance of concepts and practices from the agile development methodologies
- How to create a strong shared perspective and drive to value using design methods like personas and problem scenarios
- How to diagnose what software will be valuable to the user and how to test your ideas using agile user stories and prototypes
- How to facilitate narrative collaboration with user stories and prototypes
No Reviews found for this course.